The National Lottery Open Week returns for 2021, offering free entry and discounts at hundreds of venues across the UK this June
The Scottish Maritime Museum will be throwing open its doors again for free to National Lottery players during the week of Monday 7th June – Sunday 13th June 2021. They are one of hundreds of participating National Lottery-funded visitor attractions across the UK saying ‘thanks’ to the people who raise more than 30million pounds a week for good causes by buying a lottery ticket.
The idea is simple: Any visitor who presents a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard after booking a timed ticket online using the discount code LOTT100 from Monday 7th June 2021 until Sunday 13th June 2021 gets Free admission in return.
Online bookings for this offer will open on the 5th of June 2021.
Terms and conditions
- Offer redeemable by: One National Lottery ticket provides free admission for one Adult or Concession to the Scottish Maritime Museum in Irvine or Dumbarton and includes up to three accompanied children also free.
- All National Lottery games (including National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery scratchcards) purchased in store and online/via app qualify to redeem this offer.
- The offer is valid from Monday 7th – Sunday 13th June The Scottish Maritime Museum, Irvine is open 10am to 5pm every day. The Scottish Maritime Museum, Dumbarton is open from 10am to 4pm Monday – Saturday (Closed Sundays)
- Tickets should be bought online using the discount code LOTT100 and collected at the visitor services desk at either of the Museums when visitors arrive with their National Lottery tickets.
- The Scottish Maritime Museum has the right to refuse entry in the event of the venue reaching capacity, as well as other circumstances outside of its control.
- The promoter is The Scottish Maritime Museum Trust
- In the event of queries on the day, the manager’s decision is final.
- This offer is not exchangeable.