The Scottish Maritime Museum will be throwing open its doors again for free to National Lottery players during the week of Saturday 23rd November – Sunday 1st December 2019. They are one of hundreds of participating National Lottery-funded visitor attractions across the UK saying ‘thanks’ to people who have raised money for good causes by buying a lottery ticket.
This year The National Lottery’s is celebrating its 25th birthday and the difference it’s made to heritage, and the lives of people and communities throughout the UK, over the past quarter of a century. Thanks to National Lottery players, over £30million goes to good causes each week.
The idea is simple: Any visitor who presents a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard from Saturday 23rd November – Sunday 1st December 2019 gets Free admission in return
Terms and Conditions
- One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for one family of two adults and up to six children to the Scottish Maritime Museum only.
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry, including tickets for any National Lottery draw-based game (Lotto, Euromillions, Thunderball and HotPicks) or National Lottery Scratchcard.
- Museum Admission Tickets will be issued when visitors arrive at the Museum ticket desk with their National Lottery tickets.
- Proof of ticket can be paper or digital and date of draw/purchase is not relevant.
- The offer is valid only from Saturday 23rd – Sunday 1st December inclusive.
The Scottish Maritime Museum, Irvine is open Daily from 10am to 5pm.
The Scottish Maritime Museum, Dumbarton is open Mon- Sat from 10am to 4pm.
- The Scottish Maritime Museum has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of venue reaching capacity, as well as if unforeseen circumstances prevail.