The wheel of HMS Carrick (ex City of Adelaide) was unveiled on the ship in Port Adelaide in November 2018.Launched in 1864, the clipper ship City of Adelaide was purchased by the Royal Navy in 1923 and renamed HMS Carrick. The ship was saved by Adelaide volunteers and moved from Scotland to Australia, arriving in February 2014.

For more information on the world’s oldest composite clipper ship, HMS Carrick, now called the City of Adelaide, including the history and plans for the future, visit the website below

https://www.cityofadelaide.org.au/